Advice, Assessment and Treatment for individuals with speech, language, voice or communication difficulties who are looking for a goal centred approach to improve communication skills and confidence in communicating with others.
‘If my possessions were taken from me with one exception, I would choose to keep the power of communication, for by it I would soon regain all the rest’
Daniel Webster, American Statesman
- Qualified since 2007 as a Speech and Language Therapist.
- Worked in the Isle of Man Speech and Language Therapy service since 2012.
- Specialise in Adult with communication and swallowing difficulties
- Worked with children with speech and language impairment
- Certified LSVT Loud® (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment) Clinician
- Passion to work on individualised goals to improve communication and increase confidence to communicate.